CLEANER – WETTING – MOISTURIZER
BIOFERTI BIONET is a thick and soapy liquid made from potassium salts, obtained by saponification of fatty acids of vegetable origin.
It is effective in removing molasses and bold produced by insects such as aphids, whitefly, mealybugs, etc. Molasses prevent the plant from optimally developing the functions of photosynthesis, transpiration, nutrition, etc …
It is also an excellent adherent, moisturizer and wetting, which enhances the effect of phytosanitary products against pests such as aphids, whitefly, thrips, spider mite, etc …
The use advantages of BIOFERTI BIONET are:
- Improves the distribution of the pesticide in the leaf surface of the plant.
- Improves the penetration of the pesticide, when it exists on the surface of the leaf powder molasses produced by aphids or whiteflies, etc …, making it more effective.
- In the use against mealybugs and caparretas, it acts on the chitin layer of these, making it much more sensitive to the application of the corresponding insecticide.
- In the use against Tetranychus type mites, it cleans the cobwebs produced by them, improving the performance of the acaricide.
- Clean and dry all kinds of molasses produced by insects.
- Suitable for all types of crops.
- Respect the fauna.
- Harmless for people and animals.
- It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- For quotation and bigger orders please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0034 960 223 716
- Extra cost may apply to different locations outside Spanish borders.